With us as your home electricians, you can enjoy a safely installed electrical system that will last you for years to come.
Commercial Electricians in Arlington, TN
When you choose Haley Electric for your commercial property’s electrical needs, you get high-quality results from an experienced team that wants to see your business or organization succeed. We have consistently delivered cost-effective solutions since 2018, which has earned us a superb reputation in Arlington, Atoka, and the surrounding areas. Regardless of whether we are repairing your wiring or increasing your electrical load capacity, we tailor every service to your specifications.
Our Commercial Services
We take pride in providing services that can help your business grow, effectively solve your emergency electrical problems, and more.
Our services include:
- Wiring repair and installation: Whether you need greater access to power throughout your building, want to avoid electrical hazards, or improve your energy efficiency with new materials, we have a wiring solution for the job.
- Electrical panel upgrades and maintenance: Is your business or organization expanding? Let us make this possible by upgrading your electrical panel.
- Lighting solutions: Our team of electricians can help create the perfect environment in your office or storefront by way of a unique lighting design.
- Generator installation and repair: A backup system is an investment that can pay off when disaster strikes. Trust us to fit your commercial property with a generator capable of supporting your electrical load during power outages or shortages.
We Can Help You Save Money
Quality electrical systems can be an asset for your business or organization. From improving your energy security to reducing utility bills, our commercial electrical services in Arlington can help you save big.
For example, upgrading your property’s lighting with energy-efficient LED technology can lower your expenses in the short and long term. LED bulbs use less electricity and last for longer periods than their counterparts. By making the switch, you could see lower monthly electric bills and save on future repairs.
Installing generators is another way we can help safeguard your property from the costs of a disaster. With a backup system, you can be assured the appliances and equipment you rely on will be able to run when power is unavailable or in limited supply.
When Should You Call a Commercial Electrician?
Many signs that indicate you should call a commercial electrician are less obvious than a total blackout. Knowing what to look for can help you seek professional assistance before it is too late.
Call us for the following:
- Dimming or flickering lights
- Breakers that often flip or that you have trouble resetting
- Electrical features like wires or outlets that feel warm or are sparking
- Downed power lines near your property or on it
- Troubles with your heating, venting, or cooling (HVAC) controls
- Moisture that has gotten into your electrical components
Any of the above can pose a fire risk or put your employees or visitors in danger of injury. Additionally, these signs often suggest that your electrical infrastructure is not reliable. When you need attention fast, get the help of Haley Electric. We are available 24/7 and can perform same-day repairs.
For a commercial electrician in Arlington you can trust, call (901) 676-7753.
“Absolutely great work done. Fantastic customer service. Very reasonable pricing.” Bud B.
“Mr. Haley went out of his way to see me. I called on a afternoon and was there within the hour! And I called 25 min before closing. Gave me a quote (great price) and had the work done within a couple days.” Kevin T.
“We had a major project getting power restored to our church organ.” Scott S.
“I couldn't be more satisfied with the results. The price was good, too. I highly recommend these experts and their electrical services.” Brenda B.
“Two gentlemen showed up, they were very respectful. Showed them what our concerns were, and they checked over everything and found the issue and repaired it in a very timely manner.” Jenna M.
Why Choose Our Company?
Skilled Electricians with Over 50 Years of Combined Experince
Free Estimates & Same Day Appointments
Exceptional Customer Service & Reputation
How Are We Different?
Providing Education for Our Electricians to Become Journeyman