With us as your home electricians, you can enjoy a safely installed electrical system that will last you for years to come.
Arlington Generator Services
Home and business owners across Tennessee have installed generators on their properties to give them access to electricity when its supply is limited. From powering home appliances to keeping your business’s machinery and technology running during an outage, an electrical backup system can save you money and give you peace of mind. At Haley Electric, we want to help you weather blackouts and energy shortages with confidence. If you are interested in installing a generator or need service or repairs for the one you have, call us. We will be glad to help make your property in Arlington, Atoka, or the surrounding areas more energy secure.
Contact us online or call (901) 676-7753 to get a free estimate for your service.
Reasons to Install a Generator
Generators power your property in emergency situations. Whether a heat wave, sudden winter storm, downed powerline, or anything else causes an outage, a backup system can help keep your business, organization, or household going.
Below are some of the top reasons to install a generator:
- They can keep your refrigerators and freezers operating. This can prevent food from spoiling, which is crucial in a restaurant or residential setting.
- They deliver the energy your various appliances and machinery need. Even when your whole area is without electricity, your home or business can carry on like normal.
- Many backup systems are automatic. As soon as you have limited or no power, your generator will begin working without delay.
- The costs of losing power on your property can be great, from closing your business’s doors to facing safety hazards from extreme weather. Having the security of a generator can help you avoid these risks.
If these benefits sound good to you, reach out to Haley Electric today to learn about our generator services in Arlington. We can provide you with a free estimate for the price of installation.
There are two general types of backup systems: portable and standby. Given their name, portable generators are smaller and easy to maneuver. You can take them just about anywhere and deliver power. While their load capacity is limited compared to standby units, they are still great options for keeping crucial appliances and devices running for hours at a time.
Standby generators offer property owners full security during blackouts. When we install these units, we connect them to your electrical infrastructure. The right standby system will be able to support your electricity load for as long as you need.
What to Consider When Choosing a Generator
Bringing an electrical backup system to your property is a smart decision, but there are important considerations you should make when choosing a generator.
Here are three things to consider:
- What electrical load capacity do you need your generator to support? Answering this question is a simple matter of determining how much power you use at your home or commercial property. You will want to choose a generator that can provide the electricity your business, organization, or household uses.
- What fuel sources are available, and which will be best? Generators typically use gasoline, natural gas, or propane to produce electric energy. When you are deciding what system will be best for your home, you ought to consider what fuel source will be the most cost effective for where you live and how you plan to use your generator.
- What kind of features do you want your generator to have? Backup systems come with all types of features that can improve their function and keep your property safe. You might want to opt for a generator that will automatically shut off if it detects dangerous levels of carbon monoxide. You might also want a system that you can start remotely or that kicks on as soon as you lose power.
Speak with one of our experienced team members at Haley Electric today about what kind of generator would be best for your property. We will be happy to help you weigh your options and develop a plan to fit a new backup system with your electrical infrastructure.
Get a free estimate for your generator service in Arlington by calling (901) 676-7753 or reaching out to us online.
Hear it from our happy Customers
“Absolutely great work done. Fantastic customer service. Very reasonable pricing.” Bud B.
“Mr. Haley went out of his way to see me. I called on a afternoon and was there within the hour! And I called 25 min before closing. Gave me a quote (great price) and had the work done within a couple days.” Kevin T.
“We had a major project getting power restored to our church organ.” Scott S.
“I couldn't be more satisfied with the results. The price was good, too. I highly recommend these experts and their electrical services.” Brenda B.
“Two gentlemen showed up, they were very respectful. Showed them what our concerns were, and they checked over everything and found the issue and repaired it in a very timely manner.” Jenna M.
Why Choose Our Company?
Skilled Electricians with Over 50 Years of Combined Experince
Free Estimates & Same Day Appointments
Exceptional Customer Service & Reputation
How Are We Different?
Providing Education for Our Electricians to Become Journeyman